Hello crafty friends
Happy World Card Making Day!! I am so thrilled to be part of the Simon Says Stamps WCMD 2017 celebration party. 20 designers from the globe were invited to join the fun. I’m representing China. We love red and gold in terms of celebration, so I wanted to add these two colours for today’s project.
To start, I die cut a piece of watercolour paper using MFT wonky stitch rectangle die, then I stamped the SSS circle doodle background stamp in clear embossing ink on the watercolour panel, and heat set in white embossing powder. I used Gansai Tambi watercolour for the background colouring.
Next, I stamped all the images in black on white and copic coloured them. For the sentiment, I stamped it in clear embossing ink on black card stock, heat set in gold embossing powder. Ther e's no matching die for the sentiment, so I fussy cut it out. After having all the pieces ready, I adhered them to my watercolour panel. I used foam tape for the sentiment to add some detentions. To finish the card, I applied some white crystal drops just to add some interests.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you like this card and be sure to check
SSS blog to see more. Most importantly, join the card making party, make your own Christmas card and link it up in InLinkz, ten winners will be randomly chosen for a $50 gift certificate. Happy crafting.
1. Australia - Gayatri Murali - https://handmadebyg3.com/
2. Belgium 🇧🇪 - Laura Sterckz - http://makingcardsisfun.com/
3. Canada - Sarah Moerman - http://sarahjmoerman.blogspot.
4. China - Scarlet Liu - https://www.instagram.com/
5. Colombia - Bibi Cameron - http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/
6. England - Jo Nevill - http://bootsblogspot.blogspot.
7. Germany - Maria Fischer - http://rieslingmama.blogspot.
8. Greece - Vicky Papaioannou - http://www.clips-n-cuts.com/
9. Italy - Barbara Schiassi - http://yayascrap.blogspot.com/
10. Malta - Lorraine Aquilina - http://loraquilina.blogspot.
11. Poland - Marzena Ziuziakowska - http://macarena-creativa.
12. Russia - Svetlana Pavlova - http://svetlanaskrapit5.
13. Scotland (no flag emoji for Scotland) - Debby Hughes - http://limedoodledesign.com/
14. South Africa - Anna-Karin Edvaldsson - http://layersofink.blogspot.
15. South Korea- Marge Yoon - http://margecrafts.blogspot.
16. Spain - Amanda Korotkova - http://www.littlecraftypill.
17. Switzerland - Isha Gupta - http://hobbyandideas.blogspot.
18. Ukraine - Svitlana Shayevich - http://craftwalks.com/
19. USA - Barb Engler - https://bdengler4.blogspot.